Saturday, January 24, 2009

The princess' bdae

My Xmas presentS from my darling are 2 bags! haha! She alwaz feels that i do not have a decent bag. Well and i really dun nd a ex one, coz im not a bag person at all. So she got me 2, one for work and one for casual. I really like them alot. Thank you so much darling. Its all ur hard earned money too and i greatly appreciate it!





So another year has passed and its my baby's bdae again! So she has blogged abt her bdae present previously, so il tok abt the simple yet sweet day that we had together.

We booked a room at Marina Mandarin to spend a day together. It was a really simple day but i totally love the company n the silly tings that we do together, even after 5years. I love watching TV, laughing together wif u at those silly shows. I love it when you prepare my toothbrush n toothpaste for me the moment i wk up. I love it most when you come hugging me from behind halfway sleeping.

We had our dinner at Al Dente Trattoria at Esplandae. I think the Rissoto is kinda good. The parma ham and rock melon was nice too. Price was reasonable and ambience was ok too.











So after dinner we head back to the hotel to get prepare for cake cutting session. haha! i think i make it sound like some ceremony. anyways these r the pictures, oh ya, of coz the bdae ger gets her fav Strawberry Shortcake from her fav Canele.








We wanted to do something funny...





The next morning...




That's all folks! Heres wishing everybody a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year! Huat Ah!

No comments: