Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy lunar new yr to everyone! I noe i havent been blogging lately. I been bz... haaa bz watching gossip girl ( ok i noe the whole world has watched it except me) and playing pet society.
This is really bad, i haven have to revise my sch work... Its juz too many things to do and too little time.


Anyway we juz came back frm Lou Hei dinner with Kel and Yvonne. We were at tung lok vivo initially.. den we decided dat the food isnt for us and we quickly made an exit. Haa ...It was quite embarrassing but i am glad we left for Jumbo East Coast. The food were great cos i gotta eat my fav chilli crab! Kel, thanz for the sumptuous meal!


My gf was really sweet to organise a 2nd bday celebration for me with my fav gers. So we bought them to our fav pizza place Peperoni pizzeria.
There came this ang mo boy who insisted on taking a pic of us. Well as u can see frm the pic below, he really cant take a proper pic. but wat can we expect outta a 4yr old boy? hahaha

Had KTV session right dinner. Indeed my craziest KTV session ever..cos i juz realised i have a rapper cousin hahaa
The gers were awfully sweet to make a bday present for me... It took them a wk to complete it. Thanz gers u both really made my day.

No comments: