Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ugly Ugly Ugly

I noe i haven been blogging frequently lately. Bz bz bz with sch :(

I will let the pic do the talking,cos it's 3am now my brain is dead.haa..

Pics of my cousin bday celebration


Her present from us.. LV and agnes b.

My gf was in a good mood dat day. She brought me for brunch at Double Bay, my sis n cousin joined us shortly


I love their fish & chips! Fab man!


Haaaa i was bugging my gf to get me a birkin, she really gave me a "birkin" on her plate.
Waraku for dinner...My cousin's treat. Thankz lil sis!
Look! we have the same earring.. haaMind cafe after dinner....
It was our 1st time there. No wonder my sis thinks dat we r sua ku. Anyway we had hell lotsa fun there! haa our fav game was the ugly dolls game. Where u have to snatch the card with the same diagram. If two person hands land on the same card, the 1st person who shouts ugly ugly ugly will get the card. So thr out the whole game, nothing was said but ugly ugly ugly!!!! haaaaaaa

And of cos the big winner were my gf n my lil cousin. eeeeeeeeeeeeee play cheat.

No comments: